ATTENTION VISUAL POETS
* submission window opens on: June 1st, 2008 - i am out of town a lot between now and then, so hold off if you can please
* the few postings below and additional text on this page should give you ideas of what i like and want for this magazine. note; there is no magazine that i have found doing quite what i want to do, my hypothetical issue has much page-based stuff, but i really want something more...
* SO, i must stress that i favor above all else visual poetry placed in the world somehow, work that shows the effort of the hand more than the computer screen, poem objects and found work. (the images of my stuff in the right column give some indication)
* guidelines for what to send can be found to the right on this page under heading SENDING TO THIS MAG
* PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD - especially to any lists you know...